Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fresh

* Pic- What love and peace looks like!


Today I have done a better job at staying raw. I tend to get snack happy towards evening, so we will see how tonight goes. I am going grocery shopping after looking at different websites for recipes! I'm excited to try some of them out! My energy level started off really low this morning, but has raised to what I would say a 5.

They say a happy, healthy person that eats right shouldn't get sick...well my friends..this is so true to my life. When ever I go on these binges of eating bad, I tend to feel sick..my throat was hurting this last night..so I know, it's back to Jessica taking care of herself! I have been taking my Vit-C's and reg. Vit..and have already felt an improvement. I also hopped on the treadmill and did a hefty 45 min! That got the blood pump'n! (don't worry..mostly walking..but still counts!!!!)

I love the pictures! They make me smile! Keep posting them!

Love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment