Monday, February 1, 2010

Kasey (First Post)

Hello!

We are going to try this whole RAW thing out because it just sounds amazing for your mind and body! I am excited to try it not only for myself, but to also report on how challenging (price, availability, legit organics) it is to buy whole organic produce in somewhat rural Iowa, woot woot.

Today I woke up and mixed up last nights leftover salad, some raspberries, lemon grass, lemon, ginger and some avocado in the blender. Didn't taste the greatest, but I gulped it down while watching the birds compete for a peg on my bird feeder. Great energy to start the day though.

I'd say a 7 on the energy scale

Mentally I felt a little slow on the uptake (4) tough to focus and read today, got dropped off at my house after a meeting so I think I will walk to campus to get the blood pumping.

Hope Maylee turns the decibels down as the day goes on my love!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment